Pages

July 17, 2012

Little Bear, Little Bear

If you read my last post, Into the Glorious, here are some nostalgic photos of little Tori enjoying the Ranch. Just for the heck of it, and because it's enormously interesting to me to see other people's childhood pics. Is that creepy? Oh well. You know you creep too.


3 or 4 years old, getting a good old-fashioned scrub in a bucket from Grammy.
The house wasn't built yet so we visited the property in an RV.

Me and Daddy pausing in our exploration of an old cabin. Look at what hunk he was!
In this photo Dad was the age I am right now...and he had a 4 year old. Wow.

Oh you know, just playing with my Popple and a snake.

Me (6 yrs) and my childhood best friend, my cousin Erin (4 yrs), hanging out on the RV steps.

Eight year old me "helping" Papa (my grandfather) dig out a spring. I'm sure I was a HUGE help.

No comments:

Post a Comment